WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 November 2022

Knights In White Satin

 Now I have reached that certain age where I just don't give a fig what anybody thinks, I believe it is time for me to admit that for absolutely years I thought the Moody Blues song was Knights In White Satin.  It was always a puzzle because surely Knights are roughty toughty and wear armour and don't go rolling around on silky bedsheets.... 


Anyhoo, I made this for a friend's husband for his birthday

Whimsy Stamps (Dustin Pike) Knight Dragons stamps

Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours

Matting paper is MFT 6x6 Floor To Ceiling

Sentiments are from a retired set of Clearly Besotted stamps


Thanks for popping by

Hugs


 

 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! You do make me laugh. LOVE your Dragon Knight in his armour.
Faith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So darn cute! LOVE this Squirrel! Gorgeous colouring and fab CAS design. Brilliant! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...