WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 2 December 2017

DTDF (DT) Winter Bunny

Morning all, a somewhat chilly Squirrel here.  The Toad and I have just had our last couple of
days holiday before Christmas and I have to say that Thursday was subzero temps over here.
In fact, it was too cold for the snow that everyone else seemed to be getting (we had three flakes at most) and I felt decidedly cheated!

When it is as cold and windy and snowy (here and there) as the UK weather
has been this week, what you need is a matching hat and scarf combo!


Lovely things used

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead - I plan to be snug and warm in
the studio and getting immersed in the last of the Christmas cards

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cute & colourful beauty Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Ruth said...

Our snow didn’t last very long at all :) This is adorable. I could do with a nice new woolly hat to prepare for more snow. Preferably in these colours! Xx

Annette said...

LOVE this little guy. He's so happy in his bright hat and scarf. The little toadstools are so cute and his flower is a gorgeous shade. Perfect in every way! He certain made me smile a little! :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...