WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 9 December 2017

Gingerbread Lucy

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Well, it is well and truly December this weekend!
I hope all of you that have snow are snug and warm (and safe) indoors.  We haven't had
any of it yet, and although it can be a bit of a nuisance, part of me is really hankering
to see a little flurry or two.  All we have are sub-zero temperatures and an
evil north-westerly wind.  Mind you, rain forecast for tomorrow so I guess that
might just, maybe, turn white and fluttery!

Anyhoo, I am here today with a little heart warmer for you today.  Last week
my DTDF Teamie, Kat, (Festive Bottle Tags) showed you how to use this die as a stunning tag for a
wine bottle, but I have used mine to make a door hanger
(yes, I know it's not on a door, it's actually hanging from one of my saucepan hooks!)




I have painted Lucy with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and followed
the colour scheme on the stamp pack because it was so warm and cosy.

The gingerbread man background paper is Dear Santa by Helz Cuppleditch (Trimcraft)

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




5 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is gorgoeus Squirrel and love your door hanger..stay nice and warm..or you could come over here and melt..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great idea and so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful xx

Ruth said...

The girls were so annoyed we didn't have any snow other than a light flurry. I am so happy we didn't!!! This is so warming - the gingerbread men just make me hungry to. Great aditional use of the wine bottle tag ! xx

Annette said...

I love this. I'm gonna have to get this 'door hanger die'. The image is lovely too hun. I may have to consider her too now! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...