WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 16 December 2017

DTDF (DT) Christmas Mash-Up

Morning peeps, I hope you are all well, that your festive plans are coming along and all is joyful.  Our Christmas is currently going to hell in a rapidly accelerating handcart and I am not sure there are any brakes!

Never mind, it will be what it will be, and we will still enjoy it I'm sure.  I'm fretting somewhat because I still have so much to do, combined with a full week of work to go, and something is going to have to give way, before I do, but in the end it doesn't matter, it's celebrating the event with family and friends that matters the most, and who needs the frills to be able to do that?!

Anyhoo, today I have a little mash-up for you, and I'm not talking potatoes.


So, the list of deliciousness used for this is:
The bottom border die is also Die-Namics (I think it is Dainty Doily Border) but it has
been retired by MFT.  
There are still some  related products available in the DTDF store, just search for Dainty Doily.

I painted the entire design with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with the exception of the two
Glamour Dust sections of the tree.

For those of you who haven't attempted masking yet, give it a try!  All you need is a Post-It Note pad (other brands are available) and a steady hand.  You just need to work out whether you want your image at the front (stamp first) or behind (stamp last). 

That's me for today, I'm off to continue my panic elsewhere, we have a lot to do today and there isn't that much time to get it all done in.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great masking, such a cute scene. Must admit we are all organised but then we don’t go out to work. X

Dora said...

Beautiful

Chrissy said...

Adorable little scene Squirrel..fabulous masking and colouring..good luck with all the festive preparation..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a cute & gorgeous creation Squirrel. I hope the arrangement have fell into to place now, if not as you say it is family time that matters more than the frills.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

This is fabulous hun. They all fit together so well.
Don't overface yourself sweetie. Christmas is a time to take it easy, not work yourself into a frenzy. Love you too much to see you fret. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...