WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 14 December 2017

AYLI (DT) Box or Bag (non card project)

Hello chaps.  I'm having a bit of a panic right about now as I have just realised what the date is and how flippin' far behind I am with the preparations for you-know-what.  I'm beginning to reach the stage of "what the heck"

However, for those of you far more organised than I am, there is the start of another new challenge with the
AS YOU LIKE IT blog, and this time the theme is BOX or BAG (this is a non-card project)

I love making boxes, there are endless variations on size, and it is so much fun
to make one tailor made for the gift it contains.  I think I have just about cracked
the square/rectangle, so maybe now it is time to be more adventurous!




So for this cutie, I used my Martha Stewart score board to make the
box, and of course I still forgot which piece was top and which was bottom!
A variety of Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas papers
Nestabilities snowflakes
and Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our sponsor for this challenge is


Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This really awesome Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is really cute, loving the tartan

Brawny x said...

Fabulous box. X

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and colourful. Elaine

Annette said...

It's perfect hun. The colours and papers are gorgeous and the image is so pretty. Love every inch of it. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...