WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 December 2017

Reindeer Games (DTDF DT)

Hello peeps, happy Christmas Eve Eve, I'm here with my Dies To Die For Inspiration Blog post and if you have already been over there you will know I have a little challenge for you

Can you name me all 10 of Santa's reindeer?

On your marks, get set, go!
(and no cheating please, it's Christmas after all)

The correct answer will be at the end of this post.



I used Die-Versions A Hint of Lime for the lettering but any font of the
right size would do, or even a Merry word die like this

Everything on the image panel painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Thanks everyone for all your visits and your loving support during my first
year on the DTDF team, it means a lot.  All that remains for me to do this week is
to wish you all a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hugs, Squirrel xx

(please note that orders placed over Christmas will not ship until 2 January)


So, the reindeer
Dasher and Dancer
Prancer and Vixen
Comet and Cupid
Donner and Blitzen
Rudolph and Olive

What do you mean, you have never heard of Olive?

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows.
Olive the Other Reindeer used to laugh
and call him names.....





4 comments:

Annette said...

*Groan*!!!! ;0)
(don't worry, I still luvs ya!)
These mini Rudolphs are adorable in their golden coats. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous fun card, yes heard of Olive before

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OK! - I LOVE it. good name for the extra one too. LOL.
LOVE LOVE your card.
Happy Christmas
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...