WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 November 2017

AYLI (DT) Animal

Hello everyone, doing anything special for the last day of November?  Eeeeek, 
where did that month go?!

As well as that, it's time for another challenge over as AS YOU LIKE IT and the theme
for this fortnight is ANIMALS (your favourite, and why)

Regular readers of this blog will know that I am most definitely an animal lover, and
top of that list is cats (yes, even you Rosie), followed closely by dogs, rabbits, squirrels, donkeys, alpacas, oh let's face it, anything with fur on is good for me!

I could not resist this goofy chap


Isn't he fun!
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papermania snowflake paper
Rymans pink and purple cardstock
Clearly Besotted sentiment Say It's Christmas

Our sponsor for this challenge is


£10 voucher

Looking forward to seeing all your favourite critters!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & fun filled Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Brawny x said...

Very cute card. Fab design x

Annette said...

I love this guy. He's adorable, funny, cute, quirky and fabulously painted in my favourite colours and golden fur. So I was kinda hoping he might be for me, but then I saw the sentiment.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...