WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 November 2017

Edna Needs A(nother) Martini (DTDF DT)

Hello all, here I am again with my post for the
DIES TO DIE FOR Inspiration Blog

You might have noticed this little lady earlier in the week, but hey, I absolutely
love her so why not use her again



Image coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and a smudge of Polychromos

Right then, where's the martini ..........

Have a super weekend!

Hugs, Squirrel xx



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, that's a fun image and I love the colours you have used
Hugs Kaz xx

Annette said...

She's beautiful in gold and you've given her perfect shading. Love the sentiment too (is it for yourself!) ;0)
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this image, I am glad you brought her out again. She looks just as good this time as the last time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...