WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 16 November 2017

AYLI (DT) Favourite Christmas Colours

Good morning peeps, happy Thursday to you.  It's time for another challenge
with AS YOU LIKE IT and this fortnight the theme is Favourite Christmas Colours (and why)

Although I do enjoy venturing into the world of pink and purple Christmas
occasionally, I really prefer the more traditional colours of red, green and beige.
They remind me so much of the seasonal plants we bring indoors to
decorate with, the holly, the ivy, the mistletoe, and they
just make me feel so warm and cosy


I have used
and some Dovecrafts Christmas papers from a couple of seasons ago
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I do hope, now that we are all getting into the swing of the festive cards, that
you will find time to join in the challenge.

Our sponsor for this one is


Prizes: - 3 digi stamps voucher


Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

4 comments:

Annette said...

Ooooh lovely. I love the circle text die. It's bigger than I expected (unless your card is super dinky!) xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Ruth said...

I now what you mean. Somehow green, red and a hint of gold make it Christmas. I’m still writing my Christmas list....... hahah! Love those papers. Xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute, I hope she is writing me on Santa's list.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...