WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 2 November 2017

AYLI (DT) Christmas or Non-Christmas

Morning all!  A new challenge starts today over on the AS YOU LIKE IT challenge blog, and our theme for this fortnight is Christmas or Non-Christmas (which do you prefer making for) - you must explain why!

I tolerate Christmas.  I have been up to my ears in Christmas cards since June with orders, and have barely made a start on my own, so right at the moment I am feeling decidedly bah-humbug.  I have to say that I enjoy making the first one or two, but after that I've had enough.  Non-Christmas cards I can happily make all year round with no problems!


Oh, look, a non-Christmas card, lol

CC Designs: Rockabilly Girls stamp set (4 images)
Whimsy Stamps sentiment
Papercraft House floral papers
Martha Stewart border punch
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafty Ribbons
£10 voucher



You have two weeks - Christmas or not, please do share with us.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and I love the colours of the background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the cute image
Hugs Kaz xx

Annette said...

Your girlie is gorgeous and again in my fave colours. The sentiment is lovely too, and your hair colouring is perfection as always. I'll forgive you for your 'toleration' of Christmas hun, as it's you, but there'll be no 'bah-humbuging' from you otherwise I'll be coming East to give you a slap. xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely pastel colours and a cute image. Elaine

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a cutie, and lovely colours, your colouring is always so beautiful. I'm with you on Christmas cards, I should go out and buy them! so much less hassle LOL.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...