WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 28 October 2017

DTDF (DT) Polar Bear Pals

Morning all, me again with another post for the DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog.

Am I detecting a nip in the air yet?
OK, I know it is the end of October, and the clocks go back this weekend, but I'm
not sure it is really chilly enough for these two yet.



Lawn Fawn: Mini Snowflakes

The only additions to this were the Distress Inks (ReInkers), Hunkydory holographic card and
some patient fussy cutting

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hugs to all

7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is a bit of a beaut!!! Love this colour combi...want that scarf xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a cute & gorgeous creation Squirrel. Love the colour and image choices.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT design, images and colours. A Super card.
It's decidedly chilly here today!
Faith
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous, love the colour mix

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Ruth said...

It was sunny, but really chilly today. Nice and bracing really. Perfect Autumn weather. Not sure it was quite cold enough for these handsome chaps, but they'll be having fun soon enough. As long as it doesn't rain, I'm fine with cold.... xx

Annette said...

Beautiful bears and my favourite colours too. Lovely card hun, and I love the cute bears. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...