WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 5 October 2017

AYLI (DT) Flowers or Ribbons

Hello gang, hope this finds you well.  There's another new challenge starting
over at AS YOU LIKE IT today and the theme for this fortnight is
Your Favourite - Flowers or Ribbons
(and purrrleeeeeeeeease tell us why)

OK, so, here's the dilemma, I don't often use ribbons or flowers!
I have tried in the past, but "dog's dinner" comes to mind, froo-froo just isn't
my style.  So, I furtled about in the stash to see which of the two evils I have the
most of, and was horrified to find a rather sizeable collection of flowers, so I thought I had better use some!


The lovely things I have used
Stamping Bella Tiny Townies Garden Girls: Rose (stamp and die)
Nitwits paper pad (LOTV) Always & Forever
LOTV Krafty Christmas
Die-Namics Bold Stripes Cover Up
LOTV Circular Sentiments
Wild Orchid Crafts - small flowers and rose leaves
Image painstakingly painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our sponsor for this challenge is


Crafts U Love
£10 voucher


and all that remains is to wish our beloved leader, Annette, a VERY happy birthday for today!

Hope you will have a rummage in your own stash and then share your
fabulous makes with us.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


8 comments:

Lena Keultjes said...

This is absolutely adorable! So cute!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty. I love your out of your comfort zone creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card. Elaine

Carole Pollard said...

Love her and this fab design Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the pretty paper and image. The flowers look great too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

For someone who doesn't "do" flowers, this is GORGEOUS.
Faith
x

Annette said...

Your girlie is GORGEOUS hun. You're more brave than me too with all those pesky petals, but you've definitely done her proud with your brushwork. And those are some of my favourite papers too. Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes too. Love you. xxxxx

Brawny x said...

Very cute card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...