WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 30 September 2017

DTDF (DT) More Than Pie

Morning all, I'm here today with my post for the

OK, so I am known to be partial to a nice slice of cake, but hey, I'm up for being
all inclusive and I kinda like a slice of pie too!





Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Heart punches from Hobbycraft
and I embossed the base card into a chequerboard to match the
gingham paper

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

(where there are many more Gerda sets also available)

3 comments:

Annette said...

Gerda-tastic!!! Love that cute bear and the embossing is a great idea. xx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the fun bear and the scalloped piece at the top with the hearts :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous design, bear and colours.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...