WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 3 September 2017

You Have My Heart

Afternoon all.  It's been a quiet day at Squirrel Towers, so while I have been waiting for the Italian Grand Prix, I thought I would have a little play with this week's sketch challenge over at MFT.


Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and I have used again the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil
Papers are a mixture of MFT
X-Cut small heart punch



Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



4 comments:

Brawny x said...

Great cardvx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cute and pretty creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

My favourite colour combo and fab colouring of her hair especially. Perfect shading on her ickle dress and I love the clouds. Your shadows on the grass are perfect and are those blades of grass freehand? WOWZERS! Fab scene hun. xx

Michelle said...

So super sweet! Love this darling and the scene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...