WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 14 October 2017

DTDF (DT) Puddle Jumping Twila

Hello chaps, hope this Saturday finds you fine and dandy.

Sorry for the absence from blogland and social media over the past ten days, I've been a
"bit" under the weather, but am hopefully now on the mend.

Speaking of under the weather, my DIES TO DIE FOR make today shows that
even the weather needn't get you down


With the right pair of wellies, a girl can do anything!

And the lovely things used are



Image has been painted, as always, with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and I used the Faded Jeans Distress Ink pad for the clouds

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




6 comments:

Ruth said...

So sorry to hear you've been a bit under the weather and hope you are on the mend now. This is such a sweet image and reminds me of what I really should do when I see it raining rather than grumble and sigh and moan. I should don my boots like my 3 year old and go stomping!!! Xx

Michelle said...

aawww he's so adorable Squirrel and so is your card - Michelle x

Annette said...

Twila is adorable. Fab hair colouring and I love her purple hat! I'm also really loving your grass lately. It's perfect to finish off your lovely girlie. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hope your back to 100% now and ready for Christmas crafting LOL.
Love this card, the sky and grass are awesome. Another Fabulous card.
Faith
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sorry to hear you have been poorly, I hope you feel completely better soon. Love this fun filled creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely card this is a great stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...