WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 November 2017

DTDF (DT) Lumberjack Guys

Morning all, I'm here today with one for the boys as my
inspiration piece for the DIES TO DIE FOR blog

Yesterday was young Sam's birthday, well I say young, he is well into being
a teenager now, and teenage years are when the cards start getting tricky.  Thankfully
Sam is a softie so I am certain he will appreciate the small and furry element!


CC Designs: Lumberjack Guys (set of 4 stamps)

The gold star peel-offs that I layered over the Lawn Fawn paper are a staple
in my stash, and (oddly) always make their annual appearances round about this time of year

Images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and a wee smidge of Polychromos

Have a lovely crafty weekend all

Hugs, Squirrel xx


6 comments:

Ruth said...

Even 16 year olds get to have a bit of cute and I bet he loves it. Hard to believe how much they grow up..... xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & lovely Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annette said...

The 'trickiness' starts in the teenage years and never goes away. I'm sure he'll love the card though, it's sufficiently masculine enough to offset the cuteness. Adorable card hun, and I love the hexagon design. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE that image, cute and fab too, I'm sure Sam loved it.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Great design with the hexagon, love the boy image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...