WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 18 September 2009

Thank Crunchie It's Friday!

Well, that's my first week back at work over with, and am I glad!

Anyhoo, had a little play this afternoon and came up with



Now, I had thought about the Just Magnolia Challenge but then, d'uh, I realised I had completely forgotten to check to see what the flippin' challenge is for this week! Oh well, gives me an excuse to get Tilda out again at the weekend.

Ingredients: Magnolia Tilda with Bee and Sweet Jars (masking used for stamping), watercoloured, DCWV Old World Matstack (the purple background card), PaperCellar Easter/Spring collection, Flora Doodles, Ribbon from stash.

Then conscience got the better of me and I did a Christmas card



I love this little guy - he's Woodland Santa from High Hopes stamps and he's so cheeky! Papers are Papermania and Bazzil card. Peel-off greeting coloured red to match. Santa coloured with ProMarkers.

Think I need to have a decent night's sleep before I think about any more challenges!

Thanks for dropping by this afternoon - wishing you all a wonderful weekend (it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow and I've been promised Chinese food, yum).

Squirrel xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant job with the pro markers hunny! Ohhhh enjoy your chinese and happy anniversary too! wish I had known! doh! I know what you mean about getting some sleep! lol!
:0)

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards, love that Santa :o) Have a lovely anniversary & enjoy your chinese - I'm just about to tuck into chip shop fish 'n' chips lol. Lisa x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards hun, love that little Tilda she's so cute and so is woodland Santa, fab papers on both, well done you on cracking on with the crimbo cards, and Congratulations on your Anniversary hope you have a lovely day
hugs Mandy xx

Caroljenks said...

These are gorgeous Squirrel :)

Love the paper you've used with Tilda and that Santa is FAB! Think he'll have to go on my wish list now too :(

Hope your 1st week back in work wasn't too traumatic!

Carol x

Helen said...

Awww...cute cards...love that Santa!
Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!
Helen x

Shelly said...

Hiya Squirrel! Lovin the two cards, Santa is cute! Congrats, I saw you won one of the DT mini blog candies on PFP blog hop! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and enjoy the chinese food (my mouth is watering just thinking about it lol).
Hugs, Shelly x

Vixykins said...

LOL LOL! You've no idea how many times I've done that! I make something and I've missed the deadline or I'll jump in and realise Ive no idea what the challenge actually is too! I have a notebook now and write them down every week with the date they're needed by!

Happy anniversary and congrats on winning a new promarker and the fab card on michelles blog for the PFP hop x

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear , wow two stunners here your colouring is really awesome dear, have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Kaz said...

OMG that woodland Santa is sooooooooooo cute! Fab cards! Happy anniversary (you kept that quiet) Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kaz xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous card and Happy Anniversary too,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards and Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Toad :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...