WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 15 September 2009

Passion For ProMarkers Blog Hop



The wonderfully talented gang over at Passion For ProMarkers are holding their first Blog Hop. It's open until 9pm Thursday 17th Sept and the randomly selected winner will be announced the following day - and the prize? Thought you'd never ask! It's all 56 new colours of the fabulous ProMarker pens.

Actually, now that I've entered, maybe I shouldn't have told you lot ...... kinda reduces my chances .......!

Squirrel xx

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

I hope you're lucky - its a fabulous prize
I just wanted to come by and say thankyou for the lovely comment you left me - it really made my day
Debbi
xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Squirrel, do you know you have won the mini candy on Michelles blog http://micheleroos-space.blogspot.com/ Best wishes Debs x

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, for me?? I'm off over there now! Thanks for letting me know. Squirrel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...