WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 13 September 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge No 68

I am in love with the Sketch Saturday challenges! I shouldn't wish my time away but I can't wait for Saturday mornings now, and this week's sketch is a beauty.



It was a bit of a game trying to find a stamp that would fit where the image was meant to go - I won't admit how many stamps I had out of their boxes for this! Anyway, this is a lovely sketch to work with and I shall be saving it to use again for other occasions so a big thank you to Sketch Saturday Challenge No 68 for coming up trumps again.



Ingredients:
Penny Black stamp "Buzz In The Air", watercolour painted
Bazzil cardstock
Papermania Sweet Nothings papers
7Gypsies 5th Avenue Journey Collection papers
Crystal Stickers self-adhesive Pearls
Hero Arts Happy Birthday sentiment from a clear set
Woodware flower punch

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to drop in, hope to see you again soon.

Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...what a cutie! Those papers are yummy too!
Helen x

tracie said...

Awww adorable card...love this fab hedgie and those pretty papers..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS..enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and the papers are so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Mandy said...

Oooo this is so gorgeous hun, such a sweet hedgie and pretty papers
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

aw soooo cute Squirrel. I love hedgies :)

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous hun .. love your image and the paper with the scattered flowers is gorgeous.
Hugs
Pauline x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Squirrel, I love those papers
Mina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun this is adorable love the image and your great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...