WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 22 September 2009

Eli, Frogger & Bear


Now that I'm extending my hours at work (heading back towards to full time - ugh) I am miffed that I'm losing so much play time and everything feels like it's being done in a rush. Deep sigh.

Anyhoo, enough of my moaning - regular visitors will know that my beloved is known affectionaly as Mr Toad and it's his birthday tomorrow and I've been in a bit of a panic about his card (the cat had already made him one) and then during a furtle through my stamps I rediscovered Eli & Frogger by Whipper Snapper - perfect!


The more observant of you may notice that Eli has acquired a smile and there is a reason for that - Mr Toad has a real issue with no mouth faces, he hates Tilda with a passion, so I simply had to put a smile on this fella.


And while I had the ProMarkers out I just had to have a play with Beary Sweet Sign from High Hopes, I love his furry little face.


Thanks for dropping by, it's lovely to see you.

Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Love Eli and 'toad'! Have to confess that OH is not keen on non mouth faces!
I hope Toad has a great day,
hugs
Cathy xx

Tara said...

Toadily brilliant cards Squirrel (sorry I couldn't resist, lol)! Brilliant layouts and fab colouring too!
Hugs Tara xx

Anonymous said...

Te heheheee!! I love the Eli and toad!! te hehehee!! Hope Mr Toad love it as much as I do! and hope he has a great birthday too! love both cards! :0)

Helen said...

Fab cards Squirrel...love the Eli & 'toad' image!
Hope your Toad has a great birthday tomorrow! :0)
Helen x

Jackie said...

Lovely cards Squirrel, especially love the boy and frog image :o)
Jackie xx

Rach said...

love the cards that you have made... love the toad one... just so sweet.. hugs Rachxx

Pauline C said...

Brilliant card Squirrel - brilliant use of the stamp and he does look great with his little smile! Hope Toad has a great day!
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

AW Mr Toad couln't fail but to love that card. A belated Happy Birthday to him. Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...