WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 1 September 2009

Last Call For Candy!

Just a gentle reminder that my 1,000 Hits Candy deadline is midnight on 4 September, don't forget to put your name down if you're interested.

Funny thing is, it looks like I need to start planning the next one soon judging by the speed that little countermebob is whizzing round.

I am so chuffed that you are kind enough to keep popping back to see what I'm up to, it's heart-warming (gosh, does that sound too icky?). It's true, I'm an emotional and sentimental ol'Squirrel.

Thanks so much for all your continuing support and kind words of encouragement.

Squirrel xx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww lovely speech. Keep making those fab cards hun and I'll keep popping back, yours was one of the first blogs I started following when I found blogland xx

Anonymous said...

well done hunny your going great guns now!! Fantastic cards and lovely blog!! well done you! and I have now managed to add your cany to my blog! yours is the first ever blog candy I have added to my blog too! yippee!! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...