WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 September 2018

Dies To Die For (DT) CCD Nerdy

Morning all, here I am again.  Welcome to September, my favourite month of the year.

I have a confession today - I am a Stationery Addict.
(note the capital S and capital A, it is that serious)
I love pencils and pens and pretty notepapers, and I cannot walk into a stationery store and come out of it empty handed, it might only be a packet of standard envelopes or a pencil sharpener but it still makes me happy, very happy.  I may have to live for many more years than my prescribed allotment just so that I can use up some of the numerous notebooks that I just "had to have" (and if I really like a particular one, I have to get a spare as well).
I wonder if there is a therapy available for this, surely I can't be alone in my madness.

So, anyhoo, when I saw this on the CC Designs new release list, I knew it had my name written all over it, in crayon of course.


And for this colourful little number I have used:


The images stamped with multiple masks and painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers).
Black card (super heavyweight) from PDA Card & Craft

A simple little card this time but with a lot of impact and a whole lot of fun

Hugs



5 comments:

Annette said...

It's safe to say you're not alone petal! I love the card and especially that die. It's the perfect combo. You must've been very patient with all that masking too. xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab images.xxx

Sue said...

I love this Squirrel, gorgeous zingy colours and very cheerful! Perfect for an overcast Monday the day after my return from hols!...xxx <3

Carole Pollard said...

Great I just love that design and stamp Love na d hugs Carole x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I came to my love of paper crafter early in live and it started as a love of all things to do with stationery, note paper, pads, little books, pens, clips, blotters, etc. **sigh** True love! So you are not alone. And yes I can see why you couldn't live another moment without this die cut border. Lovely card. I'm a fan of crayons too, the 96 color box with the built in sharpener! Of course!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...