WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 16 September 2018

Tick Tick Tick

Afternoon all, happy Sunday to you.  Yesterday, when we popped into town, I bought a little clock for my craft desk.  I'm not sure it was a great idea as I've been working on a make for the MFT 2018 Superstar Challenge and it all has done is remind me how little time there is left to enter!

I entered the Clean and Simple category previously, and I honestly had not wanted to enter the Colouring Virtuoso category because in my heart of hearts I know I will just be making up the numbers.  Don't ask me what changed my mind, it certainly wasn't a late flush of confidence or a bolt of talent from the heavens, I rather suspect it was more of a well intentioned nagging mate!


Having looked at the already entered cards, there are so many done using Copics, but you know me, I like my paintbrush and inks, so there's a point of difference for you right there.

The two stamp sets used are:
MFT New Best Friend; and
MFT Little Buddies
I'm not sure what the circle frame is called, but it is definitely Die-Namics
MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil
Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours, with a dash of Polychromos Pencils for hair detail.

That's it.

Hugs to all

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Just perfect,a great image.xxx

Annette said...

Hey, who're you calling a nag! Super card hun. I love the brave die cut work. Fab grass, love the Rosie and Arnie and perfect hair shading. It's a winner with me 'fur' sure. xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful love hte design and stamp love and hugs Carole x

Torico said...

This is adorable. I love their detailed hair, and the shadows you added are perfect! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

Amy Y said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous stamp and great card Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...