WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 29 September 2018

Dies To Die For (DT) Wildflowers

Hello everyone, here I am, and I've gone a bit grown-up (don't worry, it won't last long).



and the lovely things used
Versafine Onyx Black

I used Langton Smooth Grain watercolour paper this time instead of my usual Bristol Board, worryingly I can see me falling in love with this ..... anyhoo, image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sadly, several Post-It Notes were harmed in the making of this card.

I'm now off out for tail trim and colour, and after I have prepped a pork and apple casserole for dinner, I intend to get inky this afternoon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone





3 comments:

Annette said...

Not only grown up, but beautiful too. I love the multi-coloured petals. Beautiful brushwork and blending. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adult? well! maybe a teen LOL. LOVE the colours on this Squirrel, the flowers are GORGEOUS.
Faith
x

Pop's Cards said...

What a gorgeous flower love the dotty papers too :0) hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...