WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 September 2018

Dies To Die For (DT) Kitten Flowers

Happy Saturday everyone, I'm here today with someone who is feeling feline furry!
Geddit, see what I did there?


This cute, but slightly shy, little critter is

I've painted the kitty with a very smallpalette of autumnal colours of Distress Inks (ReInkers) although I think, looking at it now, I could have gone a lot deeper with the shading tones,
and with a Pumpkin Copic I inked up the matting layers and a swatch to cut the Smile from
so that everything coordinated

I'm now away from work for a week, so with two weekends and five days in between, I am aiming for at least a couple of days of serious colouring therapy!

Hugs to all





3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Dora said...

Beautiful card.

Carole Pollard said...

Super cute this is lovey Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...