WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 August 2018

As You Like It (DT) Non Card Project

Morning peeps, hope all is well in your world today.
I'm here again with a DT post for the AS YOU LIKE IT challenge, and this
time our theme for you is a Non-Card Project

A friend's son is space mad, he adores Prof Brian Cox, and wants to be an astro-physicist when he
grows up (got to admire his ambition).  He is now of an age where said friend is about to bestow
upon him a door key - and for a door key, you need a keyring


I may rather have over ordered a batch of keyring blanks, so there will be several keyring stocking fillers around at Christmas this year, rofl.
MFT Stamps - Space Explorer
Clearly Besotted alphabet stamps
Distress Inks (ReInkers)
And one of many keyring blanks!


The sponsor of this challenge is

Lawn Fawn

Prize:

Hugs


5 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,a beautiful design.xxx

Sue said...

Hello lovely Squirrel, this is a genius project and I love it!...xxx <3

Annette said...

I admit that I quite like Brian Cox myself! Lovely gift and the perfect image for it. xx

Elaine Stark said...

A great idea and so colourful too. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful project and I'm sure he will be thrilled.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...