WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 25 August 2018

Baseball Squidgy (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, or should I say Strike One!

I am getting to be a terror at forgetting birthdays until after the event, so this little chap works well for my newly acquired but really annoying failings,  It has become something of a joke these days so that's what I am turning it into "Yeah, I failed again, but I know I did"


Lovely things used

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInker)
Red cardstock from Rymans

Enjoy your Bank Holiday (UK) weekend folk!



6 comments:

Marcea said...

Hi Squirrel, I adore this card - what a cute image. Your colouring skills are just fantastic hunny. I forget birthdays all the time - I am going to try and make sure next year I am on time for everyone!! Have a lovely BH weekend xx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

great card !
martina

Annette said...

Happy for you to forget mine if this is the outcome hun. He's fab. Love the sky and fabulous shading on the laddie. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just fabulous, everything about it.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant a great card with a perfect sentient Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...