WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 19 August 2018

On The Bookshelf

"On the bookshelf" is a commonly heard phrase in this house, usually in response to "Have you seen my ......?"  Don't get me wrong, there a a LOT of books on the bookshelf, but somehow a certain someone always manages to find a space to put down his treasures!

What there isn't room for on any of our bookshelves is Rosie.  Bless her, she is rather rotund in her physic (it runs in the family) and the overhang plus gravitational pull would be too much for her.

Anyhoo, where is all this leading ...... a sweet friend bought me a stamp set for my birthday and this is its first inking.


Papers are from (I think) and old Bo Bunny collection

I used seven of the stamps from the set, and all are coloured up with
Distress Inks (ReInkers)

It was fun to do, if a little nerve racking getting things lined up.

I had toyed with the idea of the Gerda Steiner Design Team Call but I just checked and I am two days too late, so it wasn't meant to be!

Hugs to all

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

So super adorable Squirrel..fabulous colouring and love the papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

At least the rest of us have a chance now as you missed it! Love the card especially the ginger and Siamese kitties. You couldn't have a look on your bookcase for my circle cutter, could you? xx

Irene said...

This is so much fun, love love it!

XxIrene

Ruth said...

So sorry you missed the deadline as this would be the perfect card for it! I love that cat peering down over the bookshelf. It's the same in our house, especially when my Dad comes.... it's usually his glasses that he's left!! xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous images set out and coloured beautifully Squirrel. Love it.
Faith
x

Dawn Phillips said...

Awesome card. I've just had to buy this set and it's all your fault!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Yes, no room for kittens on our bookshelves either. They are currently chasing a hallucination on the kitchen floor. Or anyway, I hope it is a hallucination. Love this card and set. It is too cute. It looks like fun to play with but I can also see it being fiddly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...