WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 August 2018

Harvest Mouse (DT) Dies To Die For

Mouses?  Meeces?  Mices?

Hello peeps, a furry little critter here this morning with some other, smaller, very furry little critters to share with you


Although the dies are labelled as tags, they make fabulous bookmarks


I've painted the meeces and the incidentals all with Distress Inks (ReInkers) used as watercolours.

The ombre paper was a pad I snaffled from Hobbycraft.

So that's it from me today.

Squeek!




3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,great image and such a lovely design.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous book marks Squirrel, they are colourful and cute.
Faith
x

Annette said...

They do make great bookmarks and the ombre paper is great. I thought you'd inked it at first though!. Love the meecies. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...