WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 16 June 2018

Puppy Power (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning peeps, sorry I am a bit late with my posting today, I was so pooped last night that I had a lengthy granny nap on the sofa after dinner and didn't get round to doing this before bedtime.

Anyhoo, I am here today with some more animal cuteness for you!

I brought you kitties last week, so thought it was time to share some pups



I''m afraid that the flooring is all my own fault as I thought it would be a great idea to doodle the floorboards, it took rather longer than anticipated trying to get some perspective.

I could not resist the rolling over puppy, maybe it's because that's a default
position for Rosie, belly up and paws waving - that's how she is in 90% of the photos I have of her anyway.  I sometimes wonder if she is part dog or has never properly learned how to cat!

Whatever you are up to, have a super weekend everyone

Hugs


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your card and your "doodled" floor is amazing. Love the pooches.
Faith
x

Annette said...

Mine!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous design loving this card love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...