WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 7 June 2018

AYLI (DT) Shape or Fold

It's Thursday (almost the weekend, hurrah) and you all know what that means,
it's a new challenge from the AS YOU LIKE IT team

Our theme this time around is Your Favourite Shape or Fold
(please remember to tell us about your choice)

So, I did consider a shape for this challenge, but as my favourite shapes are square or
rectangle I thought I would push the boat out and go for a fold.  My favourite fold for a card
is a good old easel, it's easy to do but still has the impact factor, but I forgot
what a bugger it is to photograph!



So for this I have used
Dovecraft Basics: Perfectly Pink
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

and our sponsor for this fortnight's challenge is



Hugs to all

3 comments:

Annette said...

She's gorgeous hun. Fabulous colouring of the large space of the chair especially. I love the pop of pink too. xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love easel cards. This one is great, love the large image. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER card, love the easel fold and the image is fabulous.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...