WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 June 2018

Howl Are You? (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, as it's a Saturday I am here again today for DTDF, just popping in with another does
of canine cuteness


For this one I have used:
(this is a die, but I used the die cut as a stencil to ink through, and I just sponged with Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Walnut Stain and Pumice Stone)

Both dogs painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and then fussy cut
and the grass border is a Martha Stewart punch

Hugs to all




2 comments:

Annette said...

Fab pups and the bricks are genius! Fab card hun. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE it, such fun, and your colouring is awesome as always.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...