WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 9 June 2018

Meowy Meoples (DT) Dies To Die For

Good morning peeps, how are you today?  I'm scheduling this post as for the first time in a verrrrrrrrry long time, I am (hopefully) having a weekend sleep-in!

So, while I am snoring away, here we go with something a little bit furry for you.


Heheheheh, and the ingredients used for this are:

Don't'cha just adore that curly tail!
Kitties, and the little mouse, painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Have a fabbie weekend everyone

Hugs


2 comments:

Annette said...

The kitties are adorable, curly tail and peeking noses! Lovely card hun. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a Happy card indeed.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...