WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 30 June 2018

Baker Nancy (DT) Dies To Die For

Anyone for a slice?  Just look at the size of that cake.
I imagine it to be filled with big, fat and juicy, English summer strawberries.
Yum!

Morning all, I am a wee bit on the drag this morning, even with this ridiculous heat (can you tell I'm not a huge fan of summer temperatures) I managed to oversleep.  Oh well, it will go a little way towards making up for the Mon-Fri early starts.  Anyhoo, I am here to share a very industrious young lady with you.  I bet she was slaving over a hot oven to get this one made in time.



And the items used for this make are:

Image is painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I have used a variety of the cold grey Polychromos for her hair.  I do seem to have an addiction to these Rascals, and black hair does seem (to me anyway) to give them a slightly cheekier look!

What are your plans for the weekend?
Toad has popped out for some essentials (iced coffee and carrots), Rosie is (stupid animal) out in the conservatory snoring (don't worry, I am keeping a very close eye on her) and I'm doing domestic stuff like feeding the washing machine and roasting a gammon joint.  At least I have the Austrian GP to look forward to.  Ok then, I am off to rummage through the dvd collection to find something for this evening as telly is crap.  Anyone would think it was the World Cup.

Have a wonderful weekend all

Hugs




1 comment:

Annette said...

If there's one thing I love more than Nancy, is Nancy with cake! She's lovely hun, and fabulous brushwork. Glad you had a little lie in this morning, it's good now and again to catch up from those early weekday mornings. Have fun with the Grand Prix. I'm off to hang out yesterday's washing now that the neighbour's bonfire has finally subsided and stopped smoking out my garden. Windows can be opened again too !! Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...