WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 20 November 2014

Where's the candle gone?

Morning all.  Sorry?  Yes, it is morning, yes I know it is dark but, really, it is the start of the day, not the end.

I'm not working today as I am chauffeuring mum to the hospital later for some tests (she's been a poorly little thing of late) so before I go and put the Nurse Squirrel uniform on, I thought I would drop by with this little number: 


This is one of my new Stamping Bella stamps - it's a Mo Manning image called
(I am a bit worried about where the birthday candle might have gone)
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment comes with the stamp
Papers are Nitwits/LOTV Up And Away
Dies used are from the Die-Namics Blueprint 13 set


I can see this little chap being used for so many occasions - sorry, thank you, birthday, and he would be great for his or hers cards.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


20 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design.xxx

Anonymous said...

Funny card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sarah said...

Hmm, now there's a thought, has he eaten it or sat on it??!! Nasty on both counts methinks!! Fab card Squirrel and such a cheeky chappy. Love the papers and the washi type die looks fab. Hope all goes well for Mummy Squirrel xx

Alison59 said...

Brilliant! Hope your mum is ok xx

Unknown said...

How ADORABLE!! Love that little hamster!!! Awesome coloring!! Just a fantastic card!!! Wow!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet image and as your say useful for so many occasions. Wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
I hope your mum got on okay at the hospital today.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and beautifully coloured sweetie. Hope the hospital didn't keep Mum waiting to be seen and she got some answers to why she is poorly.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! he is too cute Squirrel..fabulous card. Hope your Mum is okay best wishes to her.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, I just love this creation, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

LOL--about the birthday candle. Joe's hamster got out once and when found her cheeks were PACKED. I thought it was the cat food but it turns out that she found the bag her food was kept in. Great card!

Dorte said...

The cutest ever, Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the adorable image.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is soo cute! Love the hammy and the bright bold design!
Lucy x

Curly said...

How cute is this Hamster, fantastic colouring, the shading in his cheek and under his belly really bring this cutie to life.....love it

Have a great day
Hugs and kindest regards
hugs Bridget :) x

Jackie said...

"(I am a bit worried about where the birthday candle might have gone)"
Probably eaten by the cute hampster LOL.
Another gorgeous card Squirrel :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

Just adorable, the image and details are perfect.

Hugs diane

Annette said...

I wonder if his cheeks are glowing pink because he's eaten the candle? Hmm, He's adorable honey, and beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Crealin said...

What a gorgeous and funny card, I really don't wanna know where the candle has gone...probably in a dark place LoL...I love your humour sweetie!

Enjoy your weekend xxx

Mary J said...

So funny and yet so adorable! Love this Squirrel!

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't have a snowman on my card - I didn't read the instructions properly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...