WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 17 November 2014

Dammit

Evening all.  I'm running a bit late today but poor Toad is running even later, which gives me time to post this now!

Have you every merrily sat down to colour, got almost to the end of the job, taken a look at your image and thought "dammit"?  Yep, one of those moments.


This little cutie is called "Kisses" from CC Designs Roberto's Rascals
She is coloured with Polychromos Pencils and Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Matting layer is Nitwits Snow Princess Solids
5x5 scalloped edged card base
Sentiment is from Whimsy's Snarky Christmas set
Corner rounder and hole punch to finish off


Have you spotted the deliberate mistake yet?

Yep, I have coloured the mistletoe in as holly berries.
BUT in my defence, since when did mistletoe have prickly leaves?

That's my excuse, and I am sticking to it.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




15 comments:

Michelle said...

hahaaa I never would have noticed! Adorable card, even though I STILL don't want to look at Christmas cards. Yes, I know Christmas is next month already. Bleah.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! I love the sweet image! Never would have spotted the "mistake" - looks perfect to me!

Dorte said...

It could be a Holly-toe!!!
Lovely whatever dear Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

Irene said...

OOOOOOOOOOOh fun but who cares, such a sweet image and card and that's what counts *lol*!!

xx Irene

Sue said...

Such a cute image and wonderful colouring. I would have coloured the berries red too, I'd say that the artist made the mistake drawing the wrong shaped leaves!
hugs Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Real winner of a card my friend, little squirrel, and most gorgeous creation and colours..sorry if I miss any of your creations, my hours with my dad are getting longer, today I am trying to have a rest before I go up later this afternoon..
aNNie xx

The Journey is the Start

Sarah said...

Totally adorable Squirrel, and those are most definitely holly leaves!! xx

Alison59 said...

Well I didn't spot it Squirrel. Fab card :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel and I wouldn't have spotted your deliberate mistake.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annette said...

You're right it does have prickly leaves, and I've made exactly the same 'mistake' on my version (to be posted later this week). I love this image. She's a doll.
Fab card, and 'purfect' for me, if you're worried about who you should send it to next month! :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Wishcraft said...

Cute!!! Such a fun image, fab card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hey Squizz. Just thought I'd stick my head around the shed door and make sure you're eating enough cake? This is superbly cute. I love the colours and the markings on the kitty xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm not understanding what the mistake was but I think whatever it is you can call it artistic license.

This card and this image are TOO cute.

Crealin said...

Hi Squirrel,

If you hadn't told us about the 'dammit'spot, I wouldn't have noticed it...so next time 'sssssttttt' :-)

Hugs,

Lins

Kat W said...

Well it totally looks like holly to me! I was too busy admiring your beautiful colouring to notice anyway :-)
I do hope Santa is not too strict about his definition of 'naughty'...!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...