WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 27 November 2014

Tangled Tinsel

Morning all, how are we today?  I am hoping for a teensy bit of brightness today - yesterday afternoon I had to check the clock as it was so dark I was beginning to think it must be nearly hometime - and it was only 2.30!  It doesn't help that my window at work has a tinted film on the glass, so even daylight can look a bit dirty at times.

Anyhoo, on days like this we need a little something to cheer us up, and a never fail is that gorgeous and handsome bear, James.


I make no apologies for this being a CAS card!

This is LOTV James Bear (now retired)
Painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Green glitter is by Papermania
Green gingham paper is from Dovecraft Back To Basics Christmas
Sentiment is from Whimsy Snarky Christmas set
Gold/clear rope border from stash

Bet that's put a smile on your face, it certainly has mine!

Hugs to all for a happy Thursday
Squirrel xx



18 comments:

Jackie said...

yet another of your delightful images and beautifully coloured too. Such a cute card :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Yes, James has put a smile on my face too! Stunning colouring and I love the sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

No apology needed my friend!! Such a super duper card, couldn't be anything else with the lovely James featured!! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Lorraine said...

James looks fabulous and I love the sentiment.
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

A perfect CAS card Squirrel...love James and coloured beautifully..
I'm on the opposite side with daylight..5.00am it is bright as lunch time here and wakes me up and so light at night till 9pm..I'm finding myself not knowing if I'm coming or going.

luv CHRISSYxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Excellent advice. Beautiful CAS card :) I love this image and your colouring is just perfect. The Beast looks a lot like little James here when the Christmas deccies come out. Sigh. Huggles, Jayne xx

Anonymous said...

Awww he is so lovely! love him to bits hugs me x

coops said...

so stunning S, i love your cas design and james is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Dorte said...

Fab colouring of cute James, love your card, Squirrel,
hugs Dorte

Carol said...

Beautiful Squirrel. He looks so huggable - right off the paper.
Carol xx

Mary J said...

A sweet card, Squirrel! I love the touch of gold!

Joey said...

oh my gosh this is too cute! love love this image. Joey x

Annette said...

I think I might need this sentiment! Love it. And James is adorable as always. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is such a cute whimsical card. I love that greeting. Don't get your tinsel in a tangle indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...