WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 12 November 2014

Furry or Hairy?

Morning all.  It does seem a long time since I posted, when it fact it was only Saturday!

Over at The Cutie Pie Challenge the theme this month is Festive Furry Friends - well I couldn't resist that one could I. 

However, there is a little bit of a debate over whether this fella is furry or hairy.....


Yes, it's that Rodney again, from CC Designs this is Rodney's Ride
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are from a foiled pack I bought last year but I can't remember the brand
Sentiment is Personal Impressions

And speaking of whether something is furry or hairy (oh you lot are disgusting!!), Toad is taking part in Movember and is growing a tashe.  At the moment, I have to say he is bearing a striking resemblance to George Roper (some of you will remember - actor Brian Murphy).  The tashe is now being called Colin (the Caterpillar) and is developing his own personality.  Apparently it was Colin who stole the last square of my special Roasted Sesame Lindt chocolate, and it was Colin who forgot to lock the front door last night.  Colin needs to watch himself, or he might find he is not quite so hairy when he wakes up in the morning.  There is a threat that Colin might become purple for the last day of the month, so if anyone wants to see a purple caterpillar attached to my husband's face, don't forget it is in aid of a brilliant charity and donations to Movember are more than welcome. 

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute Christmas image and a lovely fresh take on a Christmas theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

I like it!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sue said...

Awwwww such a cute image beautifully coloured - as always.
So funny to hear about Colin the Caterpillar, thank you for making me smile this morning!
Hugs Sue xx

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

hairy or furry doesn't matter, it's gorgeous! Colin seems to be up to mischief ;) but purple would probably suit him... Ages ago I had dyed my hair pink and we had some dye left and we coloured my hubby's beard pink, too! It was a laugh!
Hugs,
Mickymunchkin

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute sweetie, I think he is furry. Made me laugh about Colin, well done to your hubby for taking part.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Irene said...

Sooooo cute!!

xx Irene

Annette said...

I love your card honey. Rodney is adorable. And I love the fact that Colin's been given the name! Fab story.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Alison59 said...

Lovely card - maybe he has hairy fur......or furry hair lol ;-)

Lisa xx said...

Such a fun image, thank you for sharing this fab card with the cuties xx

Sarah said...

I remember George and Mildred!! (I was sooo in love with Richard O'Sullivan). You are so funny!! Love your card and Rodney is definitely furry, so totally perfect for us Cutie Pies!! xx

Chrissy said...

Awww.he is too cute Squirrel..fab colouring and Colin the caterpillar made me laugh..my husband took longer in the bathroom trimming his tashe than it took me to clean the house.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, wow this is absolutely gorgeous :0)))) huggles Pops x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a fun card. Look forward to a pic of Colin

Jackie said...

Definitely furry, and very cute with it. Wonderful card.
I had to chuckle at the concept of a moustache named Colin! :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning S.fabulous colouring of the super cute image and lol i did laugh at the escapades of colin, lets hope colin makes it to the end of the month.:D

xx coops xx

Eemeli said...

This is hilarious. Love the cute image.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

Kat W said...

I may not be able to help with the furry vs. hairy debate but I can confirm that Rodney is definitely CUTE!
Another brilliant CAS design Squirrel :-)

As for Colin, I just hope there will be pictures!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab CAS card, it really showcases the sweet image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...