WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 November 2014

Final Reminder

Morning all.  Brrrrrr, tis becoming November like now!  Anything planned for your weekend?  I hope it is something nice.  It's the last long weekend for me this year - four days, hurrah, as I can't take any holiday in December (not that I would want to).  I have a feeling that there might have to be some C Shopping crammed into the time off.

Well, I am here today with the final reminder for the Snow-vember challenge - there is just one week left to enter so if you are making a snowman/snowwoman/snowanimal card and would like to share it with us you can enter the challenge here.


This is an LOTV stamp called Gifts On The Tree
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is from the Whimsy Snarky Christmas set
Papers are Dovecraft Kraft Christmas
and the white blobs snow is Viva Pearl Pen

I would like to thank everyone who has entered so far - the winner will be announced here a few days after the challenge closes - but I would like to give a special thanks to my fellow Snowflakes, Annette and Jayne, for all their hard work and for helping me with this silly idea,

I know a lot of you also enjoyed the Penguin challenge, so if you would like to me to do another themed challenge sometime into the New Year, please don't be afraid to leave a comment to tell me.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




























20 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel love the image and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

What a fab card Squirrel, love the stamp (another unused one in my pile!!) and the sentiment is brilliant!! Enjoy your long weekend xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, totally adorable image and totally fabulous colouring. I love the papers and sentiment too.
Thank you for running these themed challenges. I would love another one to join in with in the New Year.
Enjoy the rest of your long weekend.
hugs Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous hun and a great turn out so far on the challenge
hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, I love your creation, hugs Pops x x x

Mary J said...

So gorgeous and I love how you used those papers, Squirrel!

I managed to use the correct image for the challenge - you see, I can follow instructions after a few attempts, lol!

tilly said...

a really jolly snowman and fab papers
Tilly

Alison59 said...

Fabulous - love the wording lol :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a cutie. Enjoy your long weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, love the snowman and fab pearly snowflakes.

Donna x

Christy Beans said...

Not blobs. Snow dots. I saw snow dots as soon as I saw the card. So, no. Not blobs. Snow dots. Got it?

Also, those bunny-wunnies are so darn cute! You can just hear them chattering away about what might be in those little pressies and how excited they are that Christmas is only about a month's sleeps away. Oh, goodness, now *I'm* the one who's excited. Anyway, gorg coloring as always. I might try my hand at it again soon. Maybe I'll manage not to want to stab myself in the eye with the brush afterwards before tossing my work into the bin. LOL Have a crafty weekend, Squirrelly Girl! Much love, Beansie

Chrissy said...

Sooo adorable Squirrel..love the little bunnies looking up at the snowman..fabulous colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. I love the snowman, he looks brilliant.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Great image, fab card. I love the sentiment...hilarious! X

Annette said...

I've just seen the sentiment - LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And good advice too. I might need to use that one!
I love these critters, those little bunnies are coloured beautifully. I love their white faces. This is one of my fave snowy images too from the LOTV set. Love it. Hope you get your Crimbo shopping done in your days off. I've started, but not really got going. Paul's b'day is in a week so I don't usually start until after then although I have noticed a xmas tree up in a house on my way to work already. That's too early, surely?
Hugs
Annette
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute - snowmen/people are my favourite holiday image! I've maxed out my 3 entries in your fun challenge - thank you - I enjoyed myself!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think you need to think about having a wee tidy in the shed. There are soooo many choklit wrappers on the floor...

Gorgeously cute card xx

Jennifer said...

Love your wonderful card, Squirrel. That sweet image is adorable, and coloured perfectly.

I'm still giggling about that sentiment...love it!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

coops said...

so gorgeous S, i love your colouring and sentiment and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...