WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 August 2021

Saddle Up & Celebrate (DT) Dies To Die For

  Morning all, it's a damp and dreary day here in the east of England, but I have something bright and cheerful to share with you.

I got a little bit excited last month when MFT did a Vault Release of a lot
of their Birdie Brown designs - it meant I have been able to top up my collection!


For this slimline card (9x4) I have used


Images all painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

Yee-haw!







1 comment:

very_inky_fingers said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...