WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 12 August 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Primary Colour

 Hello peeps, hope you are all well.

Today, the new theme over at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE
is for you to tell us all about your Favourite Primary Colour.
(if you are not sure, there are only three, Red, Blue, and Yellow)

I am rather partial to a splash of yellow, it is such a bright and happy colour, and it makes me think of Spring.


So, for this I have used

Images painted with Zig Real Color Brush Pens as watercolours
and the yellow matting layer is simply white card edged up with a Copic pen

Our sponsor for this challenge is

So, what's stopping you, come on over and get colourful with us!

Hugs





3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I agree, bright and happy. A super card. Elaine

Lee said...

Love this card,such a happy cheery image.great colouring as always.

Chrissy said...

So very cute Squirrel those little ducks are adorable and I LOVE yellow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...