WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 14 August 2021

Pile On The Hugs (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello peeps, here I am again.  One of my Dies To Die For teamies has shamed me into making a start
on the C cards, and it is still only August.  I may never recover from this.


So, I have used


Images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Background sort of went a bit streaky, but I quite like it, it looks like the wind is whirling the snow around.
Additional blobbed on snowflakes added with an opaque white detail paint which I am still trying to clean out of my brush.

Hugs







1 comment:

Lee said...

Awww I love this card so Happy,lots of movement and very Christmassy !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...