WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 26 August 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Wild Animal

 Oh dear, I really am on the naughty step, so sorry I am late, about 12 hours late to be precise.

It's new challenge day over at AS YOU LIKE IT and this time we want you to tell us all
about your Favourite Wild Animal

Hmmm, did I really need to think about this one?  Actually yes, because I love ALL animals (so long as they are furry and don't have more than four legs), and the Big Cats are high up on my list, especially the beautiful and magnificent leopards and jaguars, but on a less exotic level, my favourite animal is the humble British (and European) Red Squirrel - I mean, they are just so flippin' cute!


MFT Stencils

I've gently stencilled the brickwork stencil through the watercolour square stencil, so my background has softer edges
Squirrel! has, naturally, been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
and I have linked my items used straight to the right pages on the website for you



Looking forward to hearing all about your favourite wild critters

Hugs


4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I would have been disappointed if you had chosen another animal. So cute too. Elaine

Chrissy said...

Look at that little face, fabulous and cute and coloured beautifully and love the soft brick stenciling..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lee said...

Oooooh loving this cute lil Squirrel.Lovely clean card so crisp and always great colouring.xx

Katrina Bufton said...

It couldn't be anything else :D
Gorgeous card hon, I love the subtle background and your colouring is fab.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...