WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 February 2021

Curvy Girl Baker (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, a very slow Squirrel here, everything is on a go slow today, but maybe that is what Saturdays were made for.  I'd intended to have a bit of a lay-in this morning, but woke up early, then cat-napped until the alarm (with Rosie on my pillow, snoring) and then got up feeling grot.  Should have got up when I first woke!

Oh well, never mind eh.  So, snow and blizzards forecast for us in the east tomorrow and Monday.  I'm a little bit excited about it, I love to see fresh snow, but also dreading it.  Thankfully I am working from home until Wednesday so maybe the roads will have cleared by then!

Anyhoo, here is what you came over for:



I adore these Curvy Girl stamps from Stamping Bella, although they are still enviably tall, at least their legs are not like matchsticks!


Curvy Girl has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and I just used a little Hobbycraft heart punch to take the bareness off that section of the card.

As you can tell from the lack of ingredients, this is definitely a CAS card.

Hugs








DIES TO DIE FOR ONLINE STORE  (lots of new goodies have arrived this week)



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is so adorably cute and I lurve the sentiment. A fabulous card Squirrel, hope your snow isn't as thick as they promise. We'll just carry on having rain I expect hahaha.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...