WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 27 February 2021

Mice Day To Celebrate (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello everyone, happy Saturday to you, I hope you are all well.

The husband got his Covid vaccine on the 18th, and I have been muttering ever since about not being notified about mine.  Yesterday at work, there was an incoming text ping from my phone, and yay, there is was.  I'm now booked in for my first one next Saturday.  Phew!

If there is one thing guaranteed to make me squeal, other than needles, it is something cute from Birdie Brown, and she has done it again with an absolutely gorgeous set of celebrating mice.



Images inked up with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

These mousies have gone straight into my list of favourite sets, so be prepared to see these regularly!

Hugs





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great news on the jab for you both, LOVE your card (of course), such pretty colours and a great image, lovely papers too.
Keep safe in the meantime
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...