WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 February 2021

Pretty Postage (DT) Dies To Die For

 Morning all.  Hope you are all well.  We had a little bit of excitement this week, it was dad's birthday on Thursday so I had booked a day's leave so we could visit on the day.  When we got back, there was a letter on the doormat for Toad, inviting him for his vaccine!  This was about 2.30.  Couldn't book online as the system was foobarred, so we got on the phone (You are number 48 in the queue, please continue to hold).  Eventually, appointment made, same day, so from receipt of letter to returning home from vaccine was 3 hours!  I'm really pleased he is done, now I am patiently waiting for mine.

Anyhoo, brace yourselves, I've gone a bit sophisticated today!




I do this to myself a lot, I buy floral stamps and then panic when it comes to colouring - all done in Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.  I think I need to lay down in a darkened room now

Hugs






3 comments:

Irene said...

Lovely card, perfect for the spring-weather we have at the moment (17 degrees, last week -14..how crazy is that? Here vaccination-appointment is the same long long time on the phone and before you're done...still waiting for our letter..guess my turn is ..fingers x-ed..April/May, hubby soooner I hope!
Stay safe XxIrene

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A beautiful card and I love the colours!

Stay safe, Debbie x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing colouring Squirrel, and a Gorgeous card, love the design. Glad to hear at least one of you have had the jab. Hope it won't be long for yours.
Keep safe
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...