WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 February 2021

Dragon New Year (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello peeps, just popping in today.  Yes, now, I know that the Chinese New Year isn't Dragon this time around, but who can resist a bit of Dudley having his own party?!



Dudley and his balloon painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with just a smidge of white highlighter.

That's it from me today.  This afternoon's adventure is to try and get over to see the Oldies.  Whilst the main roads are now clear of snow and ice, the side roads and village roads are still like glass, so it will be a bit of a white knuckle ride I fear.

I'll see you for another DTDF DT post next Saturday, but do pop over to the Inspiration Blog during the week for some amazing creations from my teamies!

Hugs










1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

He must have been playing with the ox and it let him go! hahaha.
A wonderful image, I love dragons, and a wonderful colour combo. A SUPER card Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...