WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 30 January 2021

Birthday Wishing (DT) Dies To Die For

 Hello peeps, isn't this a rather damp and chilly Saturday?  Still, last Saturday it was snowing, so that's an improvement at least.  My schedule has been thrown to the wind by a rather hectic and erratic work week,, but, never mind, I made it, eventually.

Something cute and fluffy for you today ......



And the things I have used are:


Bunny painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

I hope that whatever you are doing today it involves keeping warm and lots of crafting!

Hugs












1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an absolute delight Squirrel, love the image and greeting. We have snow today, but it's not sticking like last week.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...