WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 January 2021

Dragon New Year (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello everyone.  Well, despite my best intentions, this year is a continuation of last year......when you are convinced your pal's birthday is February but it isn't.  Sigh.



There actually wasn't any need for me to sign the inside, she saw "that word" and just knew!



Everything (except papers) is Whimsy today

Rainbow paper pad from WH Smith
Scarlet cardstock from Rymans

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours on Bristol Board

That's me done here for today - everything has been topsy-turvied as the Oldies are finally booked in for their Covid vaccinations this evening, so it has been all hands to the pump arranging the logistics of it all, borrowing a wheelchair for dad, clearing all my crap out of the car so there are seats, any actually checking that I could fold and unfold the wheelchair, and lift it in and out of the boot.  I have phoned mum and told her to get dad to practice with a mask this afternoon!

Hugs









1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I did laugh out loud at your wonderful card. Glad to hear that your "oldies" had their jabs yesterday, Hubby gets his on Tuesday, don't know when I will get mine oh! well at least he's safer.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...