WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 28 January 2021

True Love or Fabulous Friends (DT) As You Like It Challenge

 Hello peeps, Thursday again, and that means another new challenge from the

This time our theme is True Love or Fabulous Friends.

Rather oddly, although family never make a comment on the cards they receive, I soon hear about it if I miss an occasion with one, go figure.  However, friends on the other hand always appreciate the time and effort a handcrafted card takes, and have been known to say "I am getting one of your cards aren't I?" which always feels like a veiled threat somehow, so I really do make more for friends because I know they will be going to a good home!


Bits and bobs on this one are
Stamping Bella - Bundle Girl With Snowdrop
and the matching Cut It Out die
Whimsy 6x6 papers - Pretty Pastels
Tonic top fold pop up border die
Not sure about the sentiment, or even where I got it from, but it's lovely
Heart punch from Hobbycraft
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our sponsor for this challenge is LILI OF THE VALLEY

Hope you can join us!

Hugs








2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

so sweet and very pretty colours. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another darling card from you Squirrel. I know that family and friends would love your cards, how could they NOT?
Keep safe
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...